This package is made to winterize the lines, pumps, seals and all sorts of parts where snow fluid may interact. Should you leave snow fluid within the snow machine, especially rapidly evaporating versions like Froggys Flakes Dry or Extra Dry Snow, it may evaporate all of the liquid in the solution and then leave just the snow resins behind. This along with storing the device over lengthy amounts of time ‘s the reason snow machines works perfect up to your day putting it away for that season and do practically nothing whenever you take it out the coming year. This isn’t an assurance the machine works perfect after several weeks of storage, but though our testing it’s eliminated the clogged pump problems that many snow machine customers have requested us for a long time to repair. Happy Snowing out of your Buddies at Froggys Fog.
– 1.Pour the whole large bottle of (Step One SNOW MACHINE CLEANER) solution right into a Clean Microwave Safe Container if you are planning to utilize a microwave to heat. Pour the answer right into a Clean Pot if you are planning to utilize a stove to heat.
– 2.Heat the Cleaning Means to fix a hot Temperature (Don’t Boil).
– 3.While option would be still warm, insert the snow machine fluid intake tube in to the solution and run the whole 8 ounces or because it as possible with the machine.
– 4.This can produce a buildup of fluid while watching machine. Just wipe up or mop up like every other cleaner. It’s safe, non-toxic, and non-hazardous.
– 5.Take away the snow machine fluid intake tube in the (Step One SNOW MACHINE CLEANER) container and put within the (Step Two WINTERIZER) bottle.
– 6.Run enough (Step Two WINTERIZER) solution with the machine until it starts being released the leading from the machine. This might not use all the (Step Two WINTERIZER) solution, but donrrrt worry, it’s also safe, non-toxic, and non-hazardous. Any remaining option would be safe to discard.
– 7.Now you can store your machine with full confidence until the coming year!!!