Create dramatic haze effects using the compact, easy-to-use MARQ Haze 700.
A flexible output control allows you to offer the exact feel you are searching for and also the incorporated wired remote ensures simple operation.
Note: MARQ’s Haze Fluid Gallon and Haze Fluid Quart offered individually.
Frequently Requested Questions
How can you arrange it and know when it’s ready to be used?
To obtain the Haze 700 ready to be used:
- First, fill the Haze 700 to the needed quantity of fluid.
- Next, around the handheld remote control, set the On / Off Switch to the On position. The Ability light will illuminate, and Haze 700 will start starting to warm up.
Watch for 2–3 minutes for Haze 700 to warm-up. During this period, don’t press any buttons around the handheld remote control. The Ready light around the handheld remote control will illuminate when it’s available.
- When the Ready light around the handheld remote control is on, turn the Output Volume knob to manage the quantity of haze.
Exactly why is there no haze being released?
The kodak playtouch camcorder will generate the haze only if readily stored away heated, and also the light around the wired remote is illuminated. If it’s not had the capacity to warm up then it won’t generate fog. When you connect the Haze 700 anytime, it requires a couple of minutes to warm up to operate. Also, you should look into the gauge around the to make certain there’s sufficient quantity of fluid.
Never run the kodak playtouch camcorder dry!
Which kind of haze fluid must i use?
We advise utilizing a high-quality, water-based haze fluid with Haze 700. You can buy this from the local or online store.
Important: Using non-water-based fluids with this particular product will void its warranty.
How can you clean the Haze 700 correctly?
To wash the Haze 800 DMX, stick to the steps recommended below:
- First, always first unplug your Haze 700 in the wall plug.
- After every time you use Haze 700, turn the Output knob around the handheld remote control completely counterclockwise, after which watch for 1–2 minutes. This allows the heater to obvious itself associated with a remaining fluid.
Furthermore, we advise wiping its metal housing having a soft, flannel. You might also use compressed air and soft brush or perhaps a vacuum to get rid of dust in the exterior vents or interiors.
Important: Do not clean Haze 700 using solvents or harsh detergents.
Exactly what does the handheld remote control do?
The remote that’s incorporated using the Haze 700 has a On / Off Switch on it to power the system off or on. This light will illuminate when Haze 700 is powered on after powering it on, watch for 2–3 minutes before the heater is heated up and the Ready light around the handheld remote control illuminates.
Additionally, it includes a very important Output option. Turn this knob to manage the quantity of haze (0–100%).
Further Tech Support Team
Regardless if you are a person or dealer, should you already possess a Marq product, or you simply have pre-sales questions, the Marq tech support team team can be obtained to assist!
Go to the link below for connecting with the following support options: network support, phone support, email support.
- http://world wide web.marqlighting.com/support
- Tank Capacity: 40.5 fl oz
- Incorporated Controllers: yes
- Controller Length: 9.8 foot
- Heat-up Time: 2 min
- Output: 1413 ft³/min
- Fluid Consumption: .07 to .12 fluid ounces/min
- Input Current Obtainable in: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 700W 5.8A @ 120V, 60Hz
- Power and Current: 700W 3A @ 230v, 50Hz
- Weight: 12.6 lbs
- Unit Size: 11.8” × 5.8” × 11.5”
- Package Size: 15.4” × 8.3” × 14.2”
- Fuse: 250v/5A
- Approvals: CE, FC
- Haze 700
- Power Cable
- Handheld Remote Control (wired)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual