For individuals moments when you really need the right special effect, the MARQ Fog 400 Brought delivers 1500 cubic-ft each minute of mood-inducing fog in the touch of the mouse.
Unlike other affordable foggers, it’s three single-color LEDs, and also the incorporated wired remote makes operation easy.
Fog 400 Brought is available in four different housing colors, therefore it always fits in.
Note: MARQ’s water-based Fog Fluid Gallon, Fog Fluid Quart, and Fog Fluid 12oz offered individually.
Frequently Requested Questions
How can you tell once the Fog 400 is prepared to be used?
Here are a few easy steps to put together your Fog 400.
- After unpacking this area, unscrew and remove the cap at the top tank.
- Fill the tank with a water-based fog fluid.
- Screw the cap back onto the top tank so it’s secure.
- Connect Fog 400 Brought to power.
- Around the rear panel, set the On / Off Switch to the On position. The Fog 400 Brought will start starting to warm up. Important: When the atmosphere is considerably cooler compared to temperature of Fog 400 Brought, you may want to watch for it to sit in the ambient temperature.
- The sunshine around the remote will illuminate when ready.
Exactly why is there no fog being released?
The kodak playtouch camcorder will generate the fog only if readily stored away heated, and also the once the light around the wired remote is illuminated.
Whenever you connect the Fog 400, it requires a couple of minutes to warm up to be able to work. If the sunshine around the handheld remote control turns off during operation, what this means is the pump has stopped so the Fog 400 Brought can re-heat. The light will switch on again once it is able to use.
Also, you should look into the gauge around the to make certain there’s sufficient quantity of fluid.
Never run the kodak playtouch camcorder dry!
Which kind of fluid must i use?
The kind of fluid we advise for the Marq Fog 400 is high-quality water-based fog fluid. You can buy this out of your local or online store.
When and just what must i clean the Fog 400 with?
You need to clean the Marq Lighting Fog 400 after any heavy use, or in the finish of year.
You should look into the filter to make certain it’s neat and not clogged. We recommend using isopropyl alcohol to wash the filter and then any other areas around the Marq Lighting Fog 400.
This is a short reference guide regarding how to clean the Fog 400 correctly.
- After each use, power Fog 400 Brought off, and watch for about one minute for this to awesome lower. Wipe its surfaces and empty tank utilizing a soft, flannel.
- After every 40 hrs useful, use Fog 400 Brought as described above (in Setup and Usage), but use a combination of 80% sterilized water and 20% vinegar rather from the normal fluid. This helps remove build-in the nozzle.
Important: Do not clean Fog 400 Brought using solvents or harsh detergents.
May be the Fog 400LED obtainable in different colors or include different Brought colors?
The Marq Fog 400 will come in Red, White-colored, Blue and Black. The Red Fog 400 has red LED’s built-in, nowhere Fog 400 has blue LED’s, and also the White-colored and Black Fog 400 has amber LED’s.
My pump is clicking or ticking. Why?
In case your Marq Fog 400 is coming to a clicking or ticking sounds, it really means it’s working properly. Auto heat cycles off and on and may make noise while performing this kind of operation, like the clicking and popping of heating pipes inside a house.
Further Tech Support Team
Regardless if you are a person or dealer, should you already possess a Marq product, or you simply have pre-sales questions, the Marq tech support team team can be obtained to assist!
Go to the link below for connecting with the following support options: network support, phone support, email support.
http://world wide web.marqlighting.com/support
- Tank Capacity: 16.9 fl oz
- Remote Length: 3.3 ft
- Heat-up Time: 3 minutes
- Output: 1500 ft³/min
- Fluid Consumption: .13 fluid ounces/min
- Input Current Obtainable in: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 400W 3.3A @ 120V, 60Hz
- Power and Current: 400W 1.7A @ 230V, 50Hz
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Dimensions(width × depth × height): 9.3” × 4.6” × 6.4” (including Mounting bracket)
- Package: 10.6” × 5.3” × 6.5”
- Fuse: 250V/5A
- Fog 400 Brought (Black)
- Power Cable
- Handheld Remote Control (wired)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual