HouLight Black Light (Ultra violet) Brought ton light has significant applications in lots of key areas. Our philosophy would be to provide the most leading edge Brought lighting technologies for you at the minimum cost. We strictly control every facet of our products to make sure you will get these products from the greatest characteristics.
• Power cable around plug (ground wire incorporated for safety) incorporated with product for your benefit. Power Cable length: 1.5m
• Make use of the greatest quality Brought chips and power sources to make sure lengthy operating existence: 50,000 hrs
• Emitting narrow bandwidth Ultra violet light only (wave length 385-400nm), won’t produce background white-colored light, therefore it will make sure your preferred applications
• Item Weight : 2.2 pounds
• Product Dimension : 7.1×5.6×4.4inches
• IP Grade : IP65 waterproof
• Material : Aluminum + Glass
• Finish: Colored
• Lamp Color : Black
• Wattage : 20 Watt
• Current : 85V-265V AC
• Wide Beam Position : 120 levels
• Ultra violet curing: curing inks, glues, coatings, etc.
• Illumination of blacklight reactive pigments/paints/dyes, glow-in-the-dark applications, neon colors, fluorescence searching effect, etc.
• Plant growth, Aquarium, Fishing, Glow at nighttime, etc.
• Effects, parties, artwork, painting, Halloween adornments, etc.
• Frequently requested question: distinction between UVA and crimson light?
• Answer: UVA isn’t as visible as blue light or crimson light. Only at that wave length, that is around 395nm, it’s nearly the utmost wave length in UVA that is visible to human eyes even though it still displays deep crimson color because of its visibility. However, the fluorescent materials or numerous certain materials beneath this Ultra violet light will glow strongly at nighttime. For crimson lights please use HouLight RGB Brought ton light.